Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Thing #7

After reading and writing comments on the blogs of others, I have come to realize that other people views and comments are helpful. This is where you can ask questions and even get questions answered. Getting feed back is important not only to the blogger but to the reader as well. If you have an iphone or ipod touch I have a site that shows you step by step on how to down load and blog. I found reading the comments helpful. Finding out what problems other people were having and about new software that is coming out. When I first tried to post my comment, it said I had already made that comment. Kept trying and it finally popped up. I have also blogged on the flickr site. This blog has a beautiful picture of a ladybug on a leaf. The pictures on the website are amazing.

1 comment:

  1. I have learned a lot in this course. I am one that does not have any experience with facebook, myspace, twitter, blogging, and whatever else is out there. I am onboard and trying to learn all I can. I just hope I don't miss or leave anything out. I keep checking that spread sheet and get excited everytime I see the X in the next box!!

    ReplyDelete