Thursday, June 18, 2009

Thing #17

Podcasting! I absolutely love Dr. Dave Brodbeck's podcast site, Why? The Science Show For Kids. The podcast are labeled as episodes and the question being asked. Under the episode it gives a brief description of how he answers and the examples he uses. Kids podcast their questions and then he answers the question on their level. His podcast are between 4-5 minutes. Greatness and very kid friendly! I will use this podcast site with my students.

Another podcast site I visited was Just One More Book. This site is a children's book review. They walk through discussing pages, I was hoping the story would be read. Not may favorite, but okay.

I checked out the 60 Second Science podcast. This is not a podcast for younger students. It does give you a lot of information in 60 seconds on an adult level.

No comments:

Post a Comment