Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Thing #11


The three activities I did were pretty easy. I had to keep shrinking my letters in the word Thompson so that they would all fit on one line. I used the Spell with Flickr site. This site would be fun to use for spelling and word wall words. The students could create the words, cut the apart, and put them back together. I enjoyed using the Trading Card Maker because it was a personal picture. I would love to do this with all of the activities that my kids do. Friends and family would love to view and keep up to date on how and what they are doing. I also used the Happy Face Generator. It could have more faces to choose from. Pretty simple. I tried to do this one at school and I kept having to override, then it would kick me off. Not sure you could do much with this website at school.
letter T H O KMcElman_090516_M4 P letter S o41 letter N

1 comment:

  1. You did a great job getting "Thompson" on the blog. I always have trouble with that flickr spell. Great images!

    ReplyDelete