Thursday, June 18, 2009

Thing #15

Wiki was kinda hard for me to set up. I could not get my wiki to post on the misd23things wiki site. I'm not sure what I did wrong, but hope to find out soon. I also had trouble with the table of contents. I did the [toc] at the top but I never saw the box on the top right like everyone else had. I did use Heading 2 for all of my sections. I also wanted to add pictures beside the text and I could never figure out that either. All of my pictures are at the bottom under my Web 2.0 Stuff. This was the most difficult for me, I wanted it to be cute and colorful. I just spent so much time on parts I was struggling with that I became aggravated. I will spend time playing with it this summer and become more familiar with it.

http://misd23things.wikispaces.com/Excited+About+Wiki

No comments:

Post a Comment