Monday, June 15, 2009

Thing #5

Ok, the first two subscription feeds I did were easy. Had a little trouble with the others. Finally, did a little problem solving and playing around with it and it worked. The Google Reader is a great tool. I love how you don't have to go to your favorite websites, they come to you. I have a laptop with an air card and everything I do takes forever!! I will definitely use this. One of the sites I subscriped to was the NYT Week in Review. I chose this one to stay up on current events. The article I found interesting was The Tweet Smell of Success - Power of Twitter. I had no idea how many followers people could have in a short amount of time. People are promoting not only businesses, but themselves.

1 comment:

  1. Subscribing to those feeds is another tool in your Professional Learning Toolkit.

    ReplyDelete