Thursday, June 18, 2009

Thing #7b

Do we rely on technology too much? That was the blog I read today. The writer discusses a training he went to out of town and how he relied on technology. He had printed off the direction from Google Earth and also took his hand held navigation system to make sure he knew where he was going. He used his satnav to get around town when he arrived. He googled directions to places and he followed them, but when he got there the place he googled never existed. He was of course relying on the satnav to get him to the restaurant. Point is we rely on technology for everything. I can relate to this because I have no since of direction. When I head out of Mesquite you better bet I have at least two different maps printed off of the internet and I have my navigation system in my car programed with the address.

No comments:

Post a Comment