Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Thing #12



I created the poll on Laura Numeroff books at polldaddy.com. It was easy. This is a good way to have students vote without knowing what their friends voted for and of course have discussions on results. They had several different types of surveys available. The next project I worked on was a photo newsletter of my own kids on Letterpop. I was so excited to post this on my blog, but could never figured out how to post it. I had to create my own URL address for it to be viewed. If you would like to see what I did you can go to http://letterpop.com/people/troutmannews . I don't like that you cannot view this on a blog. When you are finished with your newsletter it gives you the option to email it. Those like me want to share it on blogs, where everything is in one place. There might be a way I just could not figured it out. I tried the site picnik.com it said it was done loading, but the apps continued to load and would not let me navigate off that page.

1 comment:

  1. We do get spoiled by the "things" that we can embed on our blog without having to provide a link. It makes you look for that embed code.

    ReplyDelete