Monday, June 15, 2009

Thing #1

The most challenging habit is to have the confidence in myself to be an effective learner of all the new technology. I hope I can remember all of the steps in producing effective learning tools for my students.

Accepting responsibility for my own learning will be the easiest habit. I am ready to dive in, learn all that I can and use it not only in the classroom but with my family as well.

I think the most important habit for me will be using technology to my advantage when needing help. Just going through Thing #1-#3 has shown me that YouTube has a lot of great information and tutorials. I now know I can go to YouTube and get step by step instructions. :)

2 comments:

  1. You have a great attitude about the "things" already. Welcome aboard. You'll do great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I figured out the time stamp problem on the blog posts. From your Dashboard, click the Settings tab, then the Formatting link. Five entries down the page is a setting for Time Zone. Set it to Central Time. I THINK that fixes it. Let me know if it works.

    ReplyDelete