Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Thing #6

There is so much information to share! I spend so much time reading all of my new post. I do skim through some of it, but there's just some I want to stop and read in detail. On one of the blogs I have subscribed to, had a blog about Twellow which is the yellow pages of twitter. You can create a profile of yourself, add teacher to your profile and it will link you to other teachers. I am not on twitter, not sure of what all you can do on it. This is a new way of sharing ideas for your classroom and lessons. I just find it interesting that something so new has advanced so far. Maybe I will branch out and become a twitter soon. This course has opened so many new ways to communicate and get information from others. I had know idea what I had been missing out on.

1 comment:

  1. I hadn't heard of twellow. Thanks for sharing. I'll check it out.

    ReplyDelete